How Hubs benefit you
Centralize your content
Allow your audience to access all your content in one place. Collect news from blogs, trending news, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and more!
Live, updated content, always
There is no need to maintain your Hub, the Hub updates automatically as content is added to your online sources.
Reach your audience, anywhere
Hubs optimizes your content to suit whatever device your reader chooses, ensuring maximum exposure.
Create your own news aggregator
Create a specialized industry specific news aggregator that specializes in content that is of interest to your target audience.
Increase customer engagement
Create beautifully presented digital editions with tailored content that increases interaction from your readers.
3D Issue Hubs
Using 3D Issue Hubs, you can bring together content you have on websites, blogs, Twitter feed, YouTube account, Facebook, Tumblr and more. Your reader can then access all your content together on any device.
Once created your Hub will check on the sources and auto update your Hub.
Create as many Hubs with as much content as you want.
Watch how your content adapts to any resolution, or device.
Create, store and manage all of your hubs on our super fast cloud service.
Change fonts, colors & background. Completely customize the Hub.
Add your hub into your own website in a matter of seconds.
VIDEO & MULTIMEDIA
Display video and multimedia clips within the content of your hub.
Integrate your apps into the core hub using our API.
Add content from RSS, Blogs, HTML pages, social feeds, email and many more…
Learn about hubs
Check out our videos on Hubs to go more in-depth
- Quick introduction to Hubs
- Responsive hubs for every device
- Adding RSS feeds to your Hub
- Adding articles to your Hub
- Adding Google Alerts to your Hub
- Manually Adding Content to your Hub
- Adding email sources to your Hub
- Adding trending news to your Hub
- Adding Flipbooks to your Hub
- Adding Slideshare to your Hub
- Adding Twitter feeds to your Hubs
- Adding Facebook feeds to your Hub
- Adding Google+ to your Hub
- Adding Youtube videos to your Hub
- Adding Vimeo videos to your Hub
- Adding Instagram feeds to your Hub
- Adding Flickr to your Hub
- Adding Tumblr feeds to your Hub
Our customers have a lot to say about us
We really value our customers and their opinions, we welcome feedback and act on feature requests.
Join an online demonstration
We host free webinars where you can watch our team create a digital publication from scratch and post it live online.
Please fill out the following form with your email address:
An email will be sent to this address which you will need to click for creating a new password