Before submitting your App to Apple and Google you’ll need to meet the following requirements
- An Apple developer account. You can enroll in the Apple Developer program here.
- A Google Play Developer account. You can sign up as a Google Play developer here.
- A free Google Firebase Account.
- Your app should be complete with no placeholder content or broken buttons or links.
- Your app should contain enough content to “be of value to a user“.
This generally means 3-4 flipbooks or a large collection of native content from Write, email or RSS sources.
- The app name and branding must be wholly owned.