About the job
3D Issue, a Donegal-based content experience software company & 4 day work week pioneer, is looking to recruit a Web Developer to become part of our dynamic and innovative team.
We are looking for a self-motivated driven web developer, who is creative and works well under pressure, who wants to join a high-growth team working on cutting-edge technologies.
The successful candidate will join our product engineering team and work closely with our marketing and SEM team on enhancing our existing website and online presence, creating micro-sites, and designing web applications that help drive innovation and sales within our organisation.
About 3D Issue
3D Issue develops software for the content experience market. Our tools allow content creators to create replica Flipbooks, next-generation responsive magazines, automated news hubs, and native mobile apps. Over 15 years, 3D Issue’s tools have been used by over 18,000 customers with 99% of sales being overseas. 3D Issue is a proud supporter of the 4 Day Work Week which ensures all of our staff have at least a 3 day weekend every week of the year.
- Managing our existing WordPress website(s).
- Keeping the website(s) up to date including content, design, layout, and security changes.
- Thoroughly testing new plugins to ensure zero downtime to our online presence.
- Development of new custom plugins to deliver new SEO functionality.
- Implementing new WordPress themes as designed by our design team.
- Enabling our SEO and Marketing team to conduct A/B testing and performance measuring.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in this field.
- Excellent WordPress knowledge in core WordPress, plugins, and themes.
- Some linux knowledge.
- Website performance optimisation
- Knowledge of HTML Micro-data
- Some Linux/Unix knowledge
Beneficial Skills include
- Server and database tuning (Nginx, Mysql, PHP-FPM)
- SEO techniques
- Some knowledge of storefront integrations such as Shopify or WooCommerce
What we offer:
- 4 Day work week / 3 Day weekend
- Competitive rate of pay for the right candidate
- Paid mandatory training
- Continuous Professional Development
- Employee referral scheme
- Tax saver scheme (Bus, Rail, Bike to work)
- Employee assistance program
Please include all CVs with a cover letter detailing why you believe that you would suit this role along with examples of what you feel is your best work.