We are seeking tech-savvy sales personnel who can assist our current team in:
- Selling inbound leads on the value that our products can add to their business processes.
- Generating enterprise leads through outbound campaigns
- Cross-selling the benefits of new products our existing customer base
You will be working in a tight-knit team and will report directly to the Sales Manager. 3D Issue is a company that believes in meritocracy, ensuring that results are always recognized and rewarded accordingly.
About 3D Issue
3D Issue develops software for the content experience market. Our tools allow content creators to create replica flipbooks, next-generation responsive magazines, automated news hubs, and native mobile apps. Operating for over 15 years, 3D Issue’s tools are actively used by over 1,300 customers with 99% of sales being overseas. 3D Issue is a proud supporter of the 4 Day Work Week which ensures all of our staff have at least a 3 day weekend every week of the year.
Day to day responsibilities
- Liaising with inbound leads who have expressed interest in our products through trial downloads and signups and assisting them in understanding the benefits that our product suite can offer their companies.
- Identifying through research and awareness, organisations that would benefit from purchasing 3D Issue in the identified target markets
- Creating and sending written proposals
- Conducting live demonstrations of our software
- Keeping the sales CRM database up to date
- To manage both time and priorities effectively
- Selling the benefits of our software to prospective customers in the areas identified and prioritized as being those companies in our core markets that will benefit most from 3D Issue products and services.
- To be a strong representative of the 3D Issue product at all time
- Liaising effectively with the support team
- Communicating with the marketing and sales team on support needed to carry out business development objectives
- Consider yourself to be tech-savvy
- Have 2-3 years’ experience in sales. Experience in tech sales would be a plus but it is not essential.
- Have a bachelor’s degree in business/marketing or computing-related field
- Be computer literate and strong knowledge of MS office
- Have experience in Proactive Sales & knowledge of inbound and permission-based sales techniques
- Be self-motivated with the ability to work independently
- Have the ability to create and manage procedures and processes
- Be fluent in English
- Work well within a team.
- Be comfortable presenting software and doing demonstrations
- Be willing to work flexible hours to cater to primary overseas markets.
What we offer:
- Strong competitive salary, strong commissions, and profit-sharing opportunities.
- We are an established company but provide an environment with the innovative culture and entrepreneurial spirit of a start-up, but with the security of a new venture backing.
- We advocate work-life balance and are proud supporters of the 4 day work week. We also have flexible hours.
Please include all CVs with a cover letter detailing why you believe that you would suit this role along with examples of what you feel is your best work.