Newsletters have become a great way of communicating latest company news, product information and industry trends to customers. Many companies use their blog to convey this information, and then at the end of the week or month create a newsletter featuring the key articles of the blog. If this is a process that your company follows, then 3D Issue could make this newsletter creation task much easier for you!
PressJack, which is currently bundled with the 3D Issue software enables companies to generate digital, page-turning publications from the text and images contained in a given RSS feed or blog.
So how can you use this to create newsletters for marketing purposes?
With these 5 simple steps you can create your digital newsletter in minutes, oh and you don’t even need to have the design and layout completed, the application does it for you.
1) Select the RSS feed(s) or blog you want to convert into a digital magazine
2) Edit the article inclusion list if required
3) Customize the publication to suit your brand
4) Enter your website hosting information into the built in ftp up-loader
5) Hit build! Your digital magazine is then uploaded to your website where you can then direct your customers to view the publication
Another feature of PressJack is the ability to convert your blog or RSS feed(s) into .mobi and .ePub formats. This means your readers can then read on their preferred eReader, whether that be the iBooks app on their iPad/iPhone or their Kindle. Check out this quick tutorial on Blog to iBooks
There are many other applications of the PressJack application, so check out some other top ways in which our customers are converting blogs to digital magazines.